Just some pretties ready for Mothers Day – if you order today they should be there just in time! All the items are handmade by some very clever Folksy sellers.
Crochet bunny card
How cute is this little bunny card from Boobellini?
Handmade Porcelain Heart mounted in a wooden box frame
This sweet little framed heart is from Shelley Lee (Ceramics)
Mum Sterling Silver Pendant
If I was a mum, I would be love it if someone got me this pendant from Patricia at Silver Birch Studio. Her other items are well worth checking out too – they are really reasonably priced and a great range of different styles and items.
If you have a bit of time before Sunday, check out my Mothers day Pinterest board for some DIY inspiration and get crafting!
I made this quick bunting card today, ready for Mothers Day next Sunday. It was super easy to do, and doesn’t need too many paper supplies at all. Ingredients
- Plain piece of card, folded in half to make the base of the whole card
- Scraps of patterned paper and other bids and bobs to decorate the front of your card
- Short piece of embroidery floss
- PVA glue
- Hole punch
- Scissors or craft knife
- Start by decorating the outside of your card (I used a strip of paper and a pre-printed label which I stuck on using sticky pads).
- Punch a hole with a hole punch, so it goes through both layers of card (as show below).
3. Cut out 4 diamond shapes from your scrap papers to make the bunting flags. Use the PVA to glue them into place on the embroidery floss. Leave the glue to dry.
4. The next step is to add the bunting to the card. 6. Tie the card shut with a bow, using the embroidery floss.
7. Open the card up to show the celebratory bunting!