When I had cut them out, I noticed that there were some bits where the fabric was slightly too short, so I patched in some stripes to get the right width. Now, I am not very good with straight lines and tidiness, so the end result is “deliberately” shabby chic. I also seem to have swapped the order of the squares around too!
This one has a few more stripes in it, as the pieces of fabric got smaller! As for how to quilt it, I’ve been hand quilting circles. When it is all finished, I will post more pictures, but I’ve put one on my twitter page already (which got retweeted by @LoveSewingMag)!
— jude (@cocojudecraft) May 11, 2014
I’m quite excited to see how it all turns out.