- Plain piece of card, folded in half to make the base of the whole card
- Scraps of patterned paper and other bids and bobs to decorate the front of your card
- Short piece of embroidery floss
- PVA glue
- Hole punch
- Scissors or craft knife
- Start by decorating the outside of your card (I used a strip of paper and a pre-printed label which I stuck on using sticky pads).
- Punch a hole with a hole punch, so it goes through both layers of card (as show below).
7. Open the card up to show the celebratory bunting!